Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chops Italiano
- 6 large center-cut pork chops, at least 1 inch thick
- 1 cup apple cider
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 20 juniper berries, crushed
- 2 large cloves garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons fresh rosemary, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh fennel, combination bulb and feathery tops
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 305kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 124mg (41%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|