Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chop with Apples and Brussels Sprouts
- 1 (4-ounce) bone-in pork chop, preferably no more than ½ inch thick
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ Granny Smith apple
- 3 or 4 Brussels sprouts
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot lobe, thinly sliced
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mirin (Japanese cooking wine) or sherry
- 1 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 361kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 20g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (20%)|
|Cholesterol 56mg (19%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 23g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|