Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Chile Verde with Red Chile Salsa
- 3 cups (or more) chicken broth, divided
- 1 pound tomatillos, husked, rinsed, cut into 1/2-inch wedges, divided
- 1 bunch green onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups (packed) fresh cilantro with tender stems
- Olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 4- to 4 1/2-pound pork shoulder (Boston butt), trimmed, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 3/4 cup diced roasted peeled seeded mild green chiles (such as Hatch or Anaheim)
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano (preferably Mexican)
- 1 pound yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes chopped
- Fresh cilantro
- Ingredient info: Look for tomatillos (green, tomato-like fruits with papery husks) at supermarkets and Latin markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?