Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 pounds pork shoulder, cut into several large pieces
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.1g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|