Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Bulgogi Recipe
- 2 pounds
- 6 medium scallions, white and green parts cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 large yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick coins
- 1/2 cup Korean chile paste
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seed oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Korean red pepper powder
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons sake or mirin
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?