Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork, Broccoli and Rice Casserole
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 1/2 pounds leftover roast pork, cubed
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|