Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Braised in Guajillo Chile Sauce
- 4 pounds boneless pork shoulder or butt, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons fine sea or kosher salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 10 guajillo chilies (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large Spanish onion, peeled and cut in half through the middle
- 3 fresh plum tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise through the core
- ¼ cup canola oil or lard
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 398kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (16%)|
|Cholesterol 148mg (49%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|