Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Blade Steaks with Nduja and Honey and Arugula Salad
- 3 cups water
- 6 tablespoons coarse kosher salt plus additional (for sprinkling)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 1/2-inch-thick pork shoulder blade steaks (each about 10 inches long and 3 1/2 inches wide)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces nduja (soft, spicy salami), cut into very thin slices
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 5-ounce package baby arugula
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Special equipment: Large griddle
- is available at some specialty foods stores, Italian markets, and online from boccalone.com. This size of pork shoulder blade steaks may be hard to find at the supermarket, so you may have to ask the butcher to cut them for you.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?