Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pork Blade Steaks with Nduja and Honey and Arugula Salad
- 3 cups water
- 6 tablespoons coarse kosher salt plus additional (for sprinkling)
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 1/2-inch-thick pork shoulder blade steaks (each about 10 inches long and 3 1/2 inches wide)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 ounces nduja (soft, spicy salami), cut into very thin slices
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 5-ounce package baby arugula
- 1/2 cup coarsely grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?