Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ pounds ground pork
- 2 ounces fatback, cut into ½-inch pieces
- ¼ pound yellow onions, peeled and cut into quarters
- 3 medium cloves garlic, smashed, peeled, and sliced
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 2½ teaspoons dried thyme
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel seeds
- ¾ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 2 ounces shelled pistachio nuts
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 38kcal (2%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 8mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|