Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 1-inch-thick slices pork loin (6–8 ounces each)
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2 onions, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound small (2-inch-diameter) Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch-thick rounds
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh sage leaves
- 8 thin slices prosciutto
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?