Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Porcini, pancetta & spelt soup
- 50g cubed pancetta (or bacon)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 1l vegetable stock
- 140g pearled spelt (or farro)
- small handful dried porcini mushrooms, crumbled
- 2 tomatoes , skinned, deseeded and diced (or 2 whole tomatoes from a can, chopped)
- 6-8 small button mushrooms , quartered
- flat-leaf parsley and Parmesan to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?