Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Porcini Mushroom Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup julienned carrots
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 cup rehydrated porcini mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups crushed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 cups tagliatelle ( wide noodles)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 56.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|