Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Porcini Mushroom Latkes with Mushroom Salad and Chive "Cream"
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 cups chopped onions, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 cup nondairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (or more) white wine vinegar, divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small garlic cloves, pressed
- 8 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, caps sliced
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups (packed) baby greens
- Ingredient info: Dried porcini mushrooms are available in the produce section of many supermarkets and at specialty foods stores and italian markets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?