Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 pound double smoked bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 large yukon gold or other boiling potato, peeled and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 large russet or other baking potato, peeled and grated
- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pound porchetta, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 teaspoons thyme, chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 handful parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?