Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Porchetta-Style Roast Pork
- 2 tablespoons fennel seeds
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 5 1/2- to 6-pound boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt), excess fat trimmed with thin layer left intact
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?