Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poppy Seed Pancakes
- 1- 2 oranges, peeled, segments torn into small pieces
- 1 lemon, peeled, segments torn into small pieces
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 2 cups white whole wheat flour (or unbleached a-p flour)
- 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/3 cup poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds, toasted until deeply golden
- 2 1/4 cups organic buttermilk
- 2 large organic eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- butter, to serve (and for pan)
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?