Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poppy Seed Chicken Casserole
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds, or more if desired
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.7g|
|Saturated Fat 24.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|