Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Popovers with Berries and Whipped Cream
- 1 cup (121 g) all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) sugar
- ¼ teaspoon (1.25 mL) salt
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1¼ cups (295 mL) warm milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) butter, melted
- 1 quart (600 g) strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- 1 cup (236 mL) whipping cream, whipped (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 9427kcal (471%)|
|Total Fat 45g (69%)|
|Saturated Fat 16g (79%)|
|Cholesterol 135mg (45%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1937g|
|Dietary Fiber 70g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|