Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 ball of
- shaped and waiting on a floured peel
- 1 medium garlic clove, grated
- 30 grams (about 1 ounce) pecorino fresco, cut into 1-inch cubes and slightly flattened by pressing between thumb and index finger
- 18 grams (1/3 cup) finely grated Gruyre cheese
- 50 grams (about 1 3/4 ounces) fresh mozzarella, pulled into shreds
- 2 pinches of freshly ground black pepper
- 120 grams (about 4 1/4 ounces) fresh spinach
- Generous pinch of fine sea salt
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?