Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Popa's Simple White Chili
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium chicken base (such as Better Than Bouillon®)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans Great Northern beans, drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 2 (4 ounce) cans diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons dried Mexican oregano
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 onion, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|