Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poor Man's "Shrimp" Cocktail
- 1 cup dry crab boil seasoning (such as Zatarain's or Old Bay)
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 yellow onions, quartered
- 6 garlic cloves
- 3 lemons, halved crosswise
- 2 1-pounds heads of cauliflower, cored, trimmed into 2" florets
- Cocktail sauce
- Crab boil seasoning is available at most supermarkets in the seafood or spice section, and at specialty foods stores.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?