Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poor Man's Hamburger Steaks
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 25 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms, drained (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 46.7g|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|