Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Poor Man's Caviar
- 2 large avocados - peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- hot pepper sauce to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|