Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pool Hall Coleslaw
- 3 cups distilled white vinegar
- 2 cups prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 16 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 3 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/96 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|