Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ponzu-Marinated Carne Asada Tacos
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman Ponzu Lime
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated on a microplane
- 1 fresh Thai bird chile, finely chopped, or 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds 1/2-inch thick skirt steak or flank steak
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 cup cabbage kimchi, chopped coarsely
- 1 lime cut into 8 wedges
Directions:View on Serious Eats
Why don't we display directions?