Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pomodori al Forno
- 1 cups (or more) olive oil, divided
- 2 pounds plum tomatoes, halved lengthwise, seeded
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- Aged goat cheese (such as Bûcheron)
- 1 baguette, thinly sliced crosswise, toasted
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?