Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pomegranate Stew with Chicken (Khoresh Fesenjan)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken legs, cut up
- 1 white onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound walnuts, toasted and finely ground in a food processor
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups pomegranate juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cardamom (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39g|
|Saturated Fat 5.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 95.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|