Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pomegranate Roasted Carrots
- 1 pound carrots, peeled, trimmed, and halved or quartered lengthwise (halve the thin carrots, quarter the fat ones)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Pinch Turkish or Syrian red pepper (such as Aleppo pepper) or cayenne
- 1 teaspoon pomegranate molasses or 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, basil, or parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 78kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|