Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pomegranate Feta Salad with Lemon Dijon Vinaigrette
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 pomegranate, peeled and seeds separated
- 1 (8 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18g|
|Saturated Fat 8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|