Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pomegranate-Marinated Lamb with Spices and Couscous
- 1/2 cup pomegranate molasses*
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds lamb shoulder blade chops, cut into 3/4-inch square pieces, bones reserved
- 1 1/4 cups water, divided
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 10-ounce box plain couscous
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 3 tablespoons torn basil leaves
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?