Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 7 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 1/2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sliced fresh mint leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 6 tablespoons minced shallots
- ingredient info: If you can't find pomegranate molasses at the supermarket or a Middle Eastern store, make your own by boiling 1 cup pomegranate juice until reduced to 3 tablespoons syrup, about 15 minutes.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?