Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (e.g. Tabasco™)
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 8 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.4g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|