Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polpette of Potato with Avocado, Red Onion, and Cucumber Salad
- 1½ pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- ½ red onion
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 2 tablespoons plus ½ cup olive oil
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, halved, seeded, and cut on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick crescents
- 2 avocados; pitted, peeled, and cut into ½-inch dice
- 1 large, ripe tomato, cut into bite-sized chunks
- ½ small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 672kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 52g (80%)|
|Saturated Fat 9g (44%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g|
|Dietary Fiber 11g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|