Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polpette di Baccalà
- 2 pounds salt cod (must be soaked overnight)
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ cup currants, soaked in warm water for 10 minutes, drained, patted dry, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pine nuts
- 1/3 cup fresh Italian parsley, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1¼ cups fresh bread crumbs
- Sunflower or vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 lemon, cut into 4 wedges and seeded
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1052kcal (53%)|
|Total Fat 27g (41%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 450mg (150%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|