Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pollo alla Valdostana (Chicken with Prosciutto and Fontina Cheese) Recipe
- 4 (6- to 8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 to 3 ounces thinly sliced fontina cheese
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?