Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Pollo al Ajillo (Chicken and Garlic)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 18 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups dry sherry
- 1/2 cup port wine
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 65.5g|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|