Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 onion, sliced
- 10 fresh tomatillos, husks removed
- 1/2 bunch cilantro
- 2 jalapeno pepper, seeds and ribs removed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lime, juiced
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.7g|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|