Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (3 1/2) pound chicken
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cayenne pepper, or other ground chile to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened (for spreading)
- 1 onion, cut into wedges
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 large stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle Chilean Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup brandy
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.9g|
|Saturated Fat 9.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|