Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into bite size pieces
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cups fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 6 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 38.5g|
|Saturated Fat 18.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|