Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polka Dot Minicakes
- 8 ounces (1 scant cup) almond paste, room temperature
- ¼ cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon (36 grams) sifted cake flour
- 4 ounces (1 stick) unsalted butter, diced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 8 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 39mg (13%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 14g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|