Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polish Sausage Corn Chip Quesadillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 link kielbasa (Polish) sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup slightly crushed tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 134.4g|
|Saturated Fat 59.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|