Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polish Reuben Casserole
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sauerkraut, rinsed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa (Polish) sausage, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.1g|
|Saturated Fat 16.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|