Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polish Meat and Potatoes
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa sausage, cut into 1 inch pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 44.9g|
|Saturated Fat 12.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|