Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polish Egg Bread
- 5 packages active dry yeast
- 2 cups lukewarm water, divided
- 1 quart whole milk, scalded
- 1 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 7 teaspoons salt
- 10 whole eggs, room temperature
- 5 pounds bread flour
- 1 1/2 cups superfine sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/60 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|