Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta with Walnuts and Parmigiano Reggiano
- 4 cups milk
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup coarse cornmeal
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped (optional)
- 3 ounces goat cheese or feta, crumbled
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, plus more for topping
- 1 cup walnuts roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 688kcal (34%)|
|Total Fat 40g (62%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (61%)|
|Cholesterol 92mg (31%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 44g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|