Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta with Tomatoes and Mozzarella
- 7 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups coarse cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced thin
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Pinch of sugar
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cubed fresh mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Directions1. Bring water to boil, stir in salt and baking soda. Slowly pour in cornmeal in steady stream, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and cover.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?