Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta with Spicy Sausage-Veggie Sauce
- olive-oil cooking spray
- 1 (16 ounce) tube prepared polenta, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1 pound bulk hot Italian sausage
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 1 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup cubed zucchini
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|