Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta with Rosemary and Parmesan
- 2 3/4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, or more if desired
- salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 15.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|