Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Polenta with Mushroom Ragout
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 5 ounces mushrooms (cultivated, wild, or a combination), trimmed, cleaned, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed and finely chopped (2 teaspoons)
- 4 plum tomatoes, halved, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (1 1/4 cups)
- 2 small ears corn, husked and kernels cut off (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup homemade chicken stock or low-salt canned chicken broth
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?